Blueshift Materials, a research and development manufacturing company in Worcester, Massachusetts, came to our agency in need of some serious website development upgrades. Their current website was built on very old technology and needed to be upgraded to the latest and greatest to meet the needs of this growing manufacturing company.
Manufacturing Company Website Development Needs:
The marketing team had several needs when it came to this website project.
- The local manufacturer required an updated website built using the current design standards, but developed on a new robust platform.
- The manufacturing company had a short-timeline requirement, and needed an expedited process for the web development project.
- The web marketing team wanted an interactive content management system to be able to update timelines, product pages and regularly produced press releases and promotional materials.
- The site needed to be maintained, from a technical perspective, making sure it is always at its top speed and performance. The team also wanted an agency that could support ongoing training needs to meet the growth of the organization.
- The web marketing team wanted access to ongoing training with a partner who could support them as they grow, learn and scale.
- Last, the growing local manufacturing company wanted to partner with an agency that could support them through all phases of growth, a team that could work with them to create a future marketing, social media and growth strategy.
The manufacturing firm found us on their Google Search for Boston Web Design Companies, and interviewed several Boston area web design agencies in their process to find the right partner and landed with the amazing team here at Ladybugz Interactive.
Manufacturing Company Web Development Solutions:
- Our development team created a new website using the latest version of WordPress and implementing an easy to use page builder, that allows the client to be able to easily manage the website.
- We migrated the website in an expedited timeline and completed the project a week before the desired completion date.
- The web support team created training videos for the Blueshift Materials marketing team to be able to update pages, blog posts and news sections which they can access whenever needed.
- Blueshift Materials has already been using their support hours to have the Ladybugz Interactive team troubleshoot issues with internal emails and to collectively manage all of their web assets.
- Ladybugz Interactive continues to be a resource for the local manufacturing company by working as their agency of record on retainer as they continue to grow, scale and promote their company.
What our client had to say!
“Overall, I thought Ladybugz did a fantastic job re-vamping our website. We approached Ladybugz when our website was in serious need of an update and asked for an expedited timeline to complete the project. Not only was the website finished ahead of schedule, but Ladybugz provided content updates that we hadn’t asked for that made the website look even better!
“In addition, we had a long list of content updates that required multiple virtual meetings to discuss specific details. The Ladybugz team worked around the clock to complete our list of updates, while constantly checking in along the way for approval. We officially launched our new website this week, and our team could not be happier! We are thrilled to continue our relationship with Ladybugz through one of their support packages, and excited to grow together! Would definitely recommend to any small-to-medium businesses looking for web development assistance!”
Danny K., Blueshift Materials
Interested in a manufacturing website project with us?