Biotech company website design is our expertise. As a result, we focus on web projects for start-ups to mid-sized organizations in the early growth stages. Most recently we were hired to rebrand and redesign a new website for Avastus Preclinical Services
The growing biotechnology organization offers support through all stages of preclinical research. This includes: in assay development, proof of principle and drug efficacy in many animal models of human disease.
Avastus Preclinical Services is in a growth phase and opening a second 10,000 SF location (next to the Quad) in 2021. They company was looking for a local web agency to help them expand on their success story. For this reason, they chose us.
Biotech Company Website Design Challenges:
This biotechnology company had several challenges it wanted to solve when it came to hiring a digital agency.
- Website not using the latest web technology. As a result, it was hard to update and manage.
- Lacked visual storytelling, custom photos and videos. Therefore, not getting the message across to desired audiences.
- Not getting search results desired. In addition, not tracking any search results, traffic or measuring lead gen.
- Improved lead generation and the ability to scale and improve that process over time.
- Improved branding assets to better state the organization’s value proposition in the preclinical services space.
- Lacking a local digital agency who truly could truly understand the Cambridge biotech landscape, therefor not getting the local results desired.
- A digital agency partner with a team of experts who could provide ongoing digital marketing consulting to the team.
Biotech Company Website Redesign Solution:
- A new modernized website that most importantly, improves overall user-experience.
- Implemented a custom illustrated map into the website to better focus on the importance of location.
- Setup new and improved analytics and lead generation tracking tools. As a result Avastus will be able to better measure, improve and scale the lead generation process.
- Created a visual storytelling custom photoshoot and video, implemented into the website.
- Produced a video to explain organization’s value proposition. As a result the website better targets the right audience.
- Our digital agency provides a variety of ongoing digital marketing and support services.
Interested in a biotech website design with us?