Biotech company website design is our expertise. As a result, we focus on web projects for start-ups to mid-sized organizations in the early growth stages. Most recently we were hired to rebrand and redesign a new website for Avastus Preclinical Services
The growing biotechnology organization offers support through all stages of preclinical research. This includes: in assay development, proof of principle and drug efficacy in many animal models of human disease.
Avastus Preclinical Services is in a growth phase and opening a second 10,000 SF location (next to the Quad) in 2021. They company was looking for a local web agency to help them expand on their success story. For this reason, they chose us.
Biotech Company Website Design Challenges:
This biotechnology company had several challenges it wanted to solve when it came to hiring a digital agency.
- Website not using the latest web technology. As a result, it was hard to update and manage.
- Lacked visual storytelling, custom photos and videos. Therefore, not getting the message across to desired audiences.
- Not getting search results desired. In addition, not tracking any search results, traffic or measuring lead gen.
- Improved lead generation and the ability to scale and improve that process over time.
- Improved branding assets to better state the organization’s value proposition in the preclinical services space.
- Lacking a local digital agency who truly could truly understand the Cambridge biotech landscape, therefor not getting the local results desired.
- A digital agency partner with a team of experts who could provide ongoing digital marketing consulting to the team.
Biotech Company Website Design Solution:
- A new modernized website that most importantly, improves overall user-experience.
- Implemented a custom illustrated map into the website to better focus on the importance of location.
- Setup new and improved analytics and lead generation tracking tools. As a result Avastus will be able to better measure, improve and scale the lead generation process.
- Created a visual storytelling custom photoshoot and video, implemented into the website.
- Produced a video to explain organization’s value proposition. As a result the website better targets the right audience.
- Our digital agency provides a variety of ongoing digital marketing and support services.
We found the company through a Google Search. We contacted them and we just really connected with the team. We really liked the company’s structure and were at ease with their process. Their timeline and budget were perfect for what we were looking for and we loved their past work. It really helped that they had a large team to tackle all of our needs under one roof. The deciding factor was we just loved and it felt like we were all part of the team, and in the end that is why we hired them.