As a Mainifest top-ranked web design and digital agency we are focused on supporting early growth biotechnology companies. IN this most recent project, we were able to help Pledge Therapeutics. This Boston-based global biotech company deired to create a branded scaleable website to grow with the company as it expands.
The scientific team at Pledge Therapeutics desired a web presence that would highlight their separate biotech brands and technologies under one digital roof, a now common practice amongst early biotech start-up companies.
Biotech Website Challenges:
Pledge Therapeutics had several goals the company wanted to achieve with a new website, however it did have many challenges that had to be addressed.
- First there was no existing website for the therapeutics company, so it was starting from scratch.
- Next, biotech company needed a phased website build approach using an agile process.
- Third, start-up company was looking to wow investors with a modern sleek design.
- In addition, the start-up desired local Boston based web team agency to grow with.
- The company wanted to present technologies visually without saying too much.
- The global team wanted to be involved in the project, however, they faced time zone challenges.
- Lastly, the team had an 8 week timeline for the project.
Biotech Website Solution:
- First, a new modernized design onto a scalable WordPress CMS (content management system).
- Helped team choose site photos and edited and created website graphics.
- Provided an agile development process. As a result, are embarking on a phased web build.
- Created a highly visual brand, with low text and a modern sleek design.
- Most importantly, we easily met the project’s rushed timeline and required budget.
- As a result, the website can grow and scale as the biotech company does the last.
- Last, the biotech organization now has a trusted local Boston web agency partner.