One of our digital agency’s focused verticals is in early growth biotechnology companies along with non-profit research institutions. We are experienced in assisting these biotech organizations with their website design and development needs.
It was no different for Terra.bio who came to us looking for web development chops. The team wanted to rebuild a marketing website for their Terra.bio application to better speak to users about the application, answer questions and provide support around it. They required a partner who could turn their custom design into the perfect website.
Biotech Non-Profit Website Challenges:
This biotechnology website development project had several requirements when it came to choosing a web development agency.
- The current website not using a very scalable CMS technology. As a result, it was hard for the team to create the desired functions to scale the website.
- The team created a beautiful custom design and needed a flexible web development team using an agile process.
- The current site was not tracking any search results, traffic or measuring lead generation.
- An integration with support technology was necessary and not possible with the current site.
- The team was looking for an agency who could provide SEO consulting and education during the process.
- The institution did not have a current agency and wanted to find the right partner to continue a future relationship.
- A budget was already predetermined therefore, a non-profit rate was desired.
- Lastly, the team had an 8 week timeline for the project.
Biotech Non-Profit Website Solution:
- First, a new modernized design onto a scalable CMS (content management system).
- Worked with the Terra.bio team to implement custom design needs, content and integrations.
- Provided an agile development process. As a result, changes were easy to implement throughout each sprint of the process.
- Integrated a customer support and forum API seamlessly into the website (Zendesk)
- Created a custom blog and implemented various feed features throughout the website.
- We easily met the project’s rushed timeline and required budget.
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics therefore providing the advanced data desired.
- As a result, the website can grow with the applications’s expansion and needs.
Need Help with your Boston Biotech Website Design?