Discover Hudson needed a non-profit website to complement its mission. The organization was formed to improve the downtown district of the town of Hudson Massachusetts (called the Business Improvement District). Hudson is a thriving-suburban town experiencing a business renaissance just West of Boston. This group manages a district from which it collects annual fees from the landlords and uses them in ways to maintain and promote visitors, beautification, and events in the district.
Non-Profit Website Design Needs:
This non-profit had several needs when it came to this website redesign project.
- A destination website to visually highlight the town’s business district and attract business and visitors.
- A scalable web solution that could grow and flex with the needs of the organization.
- A business directory to highlight the towns businesses and attractions.
- Improve the town’s brand and highlight ongoing media exposure.
- Required a local experienced digital marketing agency familiar with the town and its differentiators.
- Photography to highlight the town’s attractions and visual appeal.
- A reliable web agency partner for future updates and social media and marketing consulting.
Non-Profit Website Design Solutions:
- We worked with the team in person to organize content for a unique easy to use website.
- Our website design team designed and built the new website using the WordPress platform.
- The website design was completed and launched on time and on-budget.
- Our photographer created an amazing set of photos to use both on the website and social media.
- A business online directory that highlights every business in the Business Improvement District (BID).
- Ladybugz Interactive continues to be a resource and provide web services for Hudson BID.
What our non-profit client had to say!
“The Discover Hudson website is really the only showcase website for the downtown region. When people Google our town the site comes up at the top of the list and we feel it gives users a feel of the experience when they do come to our town.
We have a big foodie, and nightlife following and people come from all over to visit retail shops, restaurants, breweries, bars and spas and salons.”
Director at Hudson Business Improvement District
Photography provided by one of our top quality vetted photography partners Kill the Ball Media.